LIFT: Mother's Day Out
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:15 am - 2:00 pm
Concord offers a Mother's Day Out program two days a week for children in the community - from 6 months old to 5 years old. Click on the following links for more information:
Please note our updated tuition fees for the year:
- Registration is $50 per child
- Supply fee is $30 each semester per child
- 2 days a week is $160 a month
- 1 day a week is $100 a month
- Half day option is $100 for both days or $60 for one day (Half days are only available for babies and toddlers)
You can contact Jan Durham, our LIFT Director, by calling
(423) 645-1559 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always on the lookout for good teachers, classroom helpers, and substitute teachers to join in serving the LIFT children on Tuesdays and Thursdays when needed. We especially would welcome teachers who do not have little ones of their own, since our classes are quite full at this time of the year! If you are interested in lending a hand in the classroom, please contact our program director, Jan Durham.